Custom Mini Menu Printing Product Specifications and paper stock:
• Letterheads are printed on a Thick, 100lb glossy card stock, coated both sides plus UV coating on them.
• Mini Menu printing is done with premium high quality printing using four color (CMYK) offset printing.
• Mini Menus printed on 100 lb glossy book stock, coated both sides plus over all aqueous coating.
• Mini Menu printing options include: a)Full color both sides
• Komori and Heidelberg sheet fed offset printing presses create top quality finished products for your Letterheads
• Letterhead printing is direct to plate 200 Line Screen on every job.
Creating an identity in your business is as important as branding your business. Your identity should be recognized and remembered anytime someone comes printed materials that have your company information printed on them.
Letterhead is one of the most fundamental with business identity, along with custom printed envelopes. Having professionally printed materials shows professionalism and a commitment to your business. First impression is everything when it comes to your business. People make business judgments of who they will do business with based on first impression. Self-printed letterhead is obvious to the person receiving it and the impression is a lasting one. Custom "letterhead printing" is very cheap and something every company should invest in.
Use custom magnets to make sure your information "sticks around". Small business owners will see an increase in referrals and repeat business by providing clients with business card magnets, calendar magnets or any other type of custom magnet that has "staying power". Magnets are less likely to be thrown out because they add value to the client and have a higher perceived value.
Digital Printing vs. Screen Printing
Digital printing is the preferred method of printing when it comes to "short run" printing, meaning smaller print jobs. When a print job is set up for "digital printing", many jobs can be combined
Screen printing becomes a less expensive options for very large print jobs.