Postcard Printing and Marketing Thick 14 pt. card stock . 16 pt. available
Gloss and Matte finish available . UV coating no additional charge
Postcard Printing doesn't need to be expensive and having a postcard customized by a graphic designer should be "the norm".
Postcards can be printed on a thick glossy card stock or with a beautiful matte finish. Get a UV Coating at no additional charge.
All postcard templates on the site are customizable and we don't make you do the work. PrinterBees clients can choose one of the many postcard designs on the site and have it customized...at no additional fee.
Postcard Printing Product Specifications:
• Postcard Paper Stock - Thick, 14-point glossy card stock, coated both sides plus UV coating on the color side(s).
•Color postcard printing on premium high quality paper using four color (CMYK) offset printing.
• Postcards printed on 100 lb glossy book or cover stock, coated both sides plus over all aqueous coating.
• Custom postcard printing with options: a) Full color one side b) Full color both sides c) Full color front and black on the back.
• Option to add your logo and/or photo to your custom postcards at no additional charge.
• Option to add logo or/and photo from our gallery to your postcards at no additional charge
• Personalizing your postcards card fast and easy. No design expertise needed! Check out the online design tutorial
• Komori and Heidelberg sheet-fed offset presses.
• Direct to plate 200 Line Screen on every job, that means no little dots on your beautiful custom postcards.
• No hidden costs. Fees include bleeds, text, and set-up when you use the on-line designer to create your custom postcards for printing.
Creating an identity in your business is as important as branding your business. Your identity should be recognized and remembered anytime someone comes printed materials that have your company information printed on them.
Letterhead is one of the most fundamental with business identity, along with custom printed envelopes. Having professionally printed materials shows professionalism and a commitment to your business. First impression is everything when it comes to your business. People make business judgments of who they will do business with based on first impression. Self-printed letterhead is obvious to the person receiving it and the impression is a lasting one. Custom "letterhead printing" is very cheap and something every company should invest in.
Use custom magnets to make sure your information "sticks around". Small business owners will see an increase in referrals and repeat business by providing clients with business card magnets, calendar magnets or any other type of custom magnet that has "staying power". Magnets are less likely to be thrown out because they add value to the client and have a higher perceived value.
Digital Printing vs. Screen Printing
Digital printing is the preferred method of printing when it comes to "short run" printing, meaning smaller print jobs. When a print job is set up for "digital printing", many jobs can be combined
Screen printing becomes a less expensive options for very large print jobs.