Before you print tri-fold brochures, have PrinterBees review your file to make sure it meets the guidelines for printing or if you simply want our designer to have a quick look at it and offer feedback. Our file review services are only $20 and in many cases, our designers make minor changed and adjustments while they are reivewing your files.
- Upload your completed Brochure design for PrinterBees to Print.
- Have your color brochures designed and printed with PrinterBees using one of our "Graphic Design Bees". Our graphics design fees are $80 an hr. Most color brochures can be designed in approximately 2-3 hrs depending on details provided.. brochure design services
4 color Brochure Printing Prices
Brochure Printing Product Sepcifications:
• Brochure Paper Options
• Brochure Folding Options
• Brochures printed with premium high quality printing using 4 color brochure printing that is also knows as (CMYK) offset printing.
• Brochures printed on 100 lb glossy book or cover stock, coated both sides plus over all aqueos coating.
• Komori and Heidelberg sheetfed offset presses are used to print your brochure designs.
• Direct to plate 200 Line Screen on every brochure printing job.
PrinterBees is a Brochure Printing company, but we are also so much more. Some of the other most popular printed products are:
Creating an identity in your business is as important as branding your business. Your identity should be recognized and remembered anytime someone comes printed materials that have your company information printed on them.
Letterhead is one of the most fundamental with business identity, along with custom printed envelopes. Having professionally printed materials shows professionalism and a commitment to your business. First impression is everything when it comes to your business. People make business judgments of who they will do business with based on first impression. Self-printed letterhead is obvious to the person receiving it and the impression is a lasting one. Custom "letterhead printing" is very cheap and something every company should invest in.
Use custom magnets to make sure your information "sticks around". Small business owners will see an increase in referrals and repeat business by providing clients with business card magnets, calendar magnets or any other type of custom magnet that has "staying power". Magnets are less likely to be thrown out because they add value to the client and have a higher perceived value.
Digital Printing vs. Screen Printing
Digital printing is the preferred method of printing when it comes to "short run" printing, meaning smaller print jobs. When a print job is set up for "digital printing", many jobs can be combined
Screen printing becomes a less expensive options for very large print jobs.